A Cool Person is Someone Who...

A cool person knows how to make you laugh when you are feeling down...

with that said..a cool person can not only wear those leather pants and pull it off graciously, but they can also be the only one dancing on the dance floor to 80's breakdancing music in them.

btw, my mum is a mommy of 4 boys also! i never thought of her being a particularly fecund lady but....but.....but.....NO!

A cool person is someone who asks lots of questions on TPF...

Don't forget: and brings us lots of German Chocolate, and tries Dr. Pepper for the first time, and tries Chile con Carne, and goes on a way late night photo shooting session in the freezing cold.. and... and...

Yeah, you're pretty darn cool Corinna. :D

hobbes28 said:
Don't forget: and brings us lots of German Chocolate, and tries Dr. Pepper for the first time, and tries Chile con Carne, and goes on a way late night photo shooting session in the freezing cold.. and... and...

Yeah, you're pretty darn cool Corinna. :D

...and brought Joe a beer stien! (sp?)

jophassa said:
btw, my mum is a mommy of 4 boys also! i never thought of her being a particularly fecund lady but....but.....but.....NO!

A cool person is someone who asks lots of questions on TPF...

Well she must have been if she produced 4 children! LOL

With that said, a cool person is as fertile as me! LMAO

A cool person is not the one helping you escape from jail, but the one standing next you saying; "hey mate, we ****ed up, didn't we?".

:lol:

Foffen said:
A cool person is not the one helping you escape from jail, but the one standing next you saying; "hey mate, we ****ed up, didn't we?".

A cool person is someone who respects you.

A cool person is an Inuit.

inuit.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back