A Cop and a Vette

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is, after all, "Just for fun" ..... I just wondered what the people thought when they passed us and saw my son, the Trooper; My best friend, and his Corvette, and me in the middle of the street with a camera and tripod .... Just had some crazy idea in my head, and thought I'd fart around a little....

3930738315_9fb43431fd_b.jpg

:lol::lmao::lol:.....actually I did something like this before, while in the military..had two SP (Security Police), cuffing me in front of about 20 beer cans, that we dug out of the dumpster, next to the NCO club...got a few laughs out of it..

J.:mrgreen:

Thanks, now I have to clean the barf off my keyboard.

Sorry, should have been a warning... :lol:

I've always wanted to just throw the dials all the way over to "10" and hit "Process Photo" ... :D

After all ...... this is "Just for fun", isn't it? ... :p - - - (sorry about the keyboard mess..)

You should of taken it to the extreme and had the cop pin your best friend to the ground. lol

You should of taken it to the extreme and had the cop pin your best friend to the ground. lol

I actually had several visions on what I wanted ..... One of them was a friend of mine in a Bikini, sitting on the back of his Vette, putting on some lipstick. ... She was in my truck waiting to come out for the shot - however, ..... My son got a radio call of an injury accident, so he had to take off - fast! ... It's hard to explain to someone what a picture WOULD have looked like, but .. she was just to be a weird distraction to what was happening..

Anyway - we'll do this again sometime... I don't feel comfortable with a picture of my son, in uniform, in a physical confrontation, but I certainly wouldn't object to him having the girl spread eagle over the Vette with my friend already in cuffs... - could be cute..

tks for the comments... and .. any further suggestions for a picture would certainly be accepted..:boogie::boogie:

:er: Would you happen to have the original image? I think it would look cool without all the effects. I honestly thought it was PhotoShopped at first. This is really hard on the eyes and is giving me a headache :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back