A couple abstracts...comments please!

Maven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gatheringshadow.net
e3b80d30a727c738f3cff0941f6bc55a.jpg

c4c455df3c54f292ae22f6791fd2553e.jpg

Just messing around the yard today and I found these. I was thinking of throwing a sepia look to em, what do you think?[/img]

personally I wouldn't call these abstract, cause looking at them I can clearly tell what it is. I may have the wrong definition of abstract but I always thought of it as a picture where you couldn't make out the subject..

but as far as the pictures go, I like the first one better, but I think I would like it more if you wern't so close, like if you could see the entire tool.

No i think you are right...I should have said a few Misc. Photos...they are not absract...sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I agree with you there. The first one is better and I should really start getting my whole subject in the pic...its a bad habit of a newbie (well fo rme anyway lol)

sometimes you dont want the whole subject in though, looking at your pictures again, Im starting to like the second one more, heh. have you tried in b.w? there isnt really any color there, so why keep it? did you shoot anymore of this?

I prefer the b.w far more then the color. and the second b.w is now my fav :d however, I still think a different angle would help :)

pilgrim said:
I prefer the b.w far more then the color. and the second b.w is now my fav :d however, I still think a different angle would help :)

agreed (Sidenote-i wish this forum had the "I'm with stupid" or "I agree" emoticons). I like the second photo better. I like how you can see the texture on the handle. Also like the black and white better.

enlightenment said:
pilgrim said:

agreed (Sidenote-i wish this forum had the "I'm with stupid" or "I agree" emoticons). I like the second photo better. I like how you can see the texture on the handle. Also like the black and white better.

you calling me stupid! :gun:

Yeah I prefer the b&w to the colour ones... Gives it a little something extra.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back