A couple bloopers

LOL, All I can think of with this one is "those people" doing a C&C and saying....
Your subject is too centered.
Focus is off a tad
Have you ever heard of the straighten tool?
Clone tool!!!!!

Made me smile Battou.

Yeah, I know, you should see them go to town on the black ones I have....Wow

Those are some nice pictures i like the one with the two guys in front of the old mustang and its real blury i dont know if thats supposed to be like that or what. but its kinda cool

i like the one with the two guys in front of the old mustang l

It reminds me of those "ghost pictures" people are into, where some sort of human-like "spirit" is in the picture.

I think this is my favorite one. This was at my wedding post-party and we'd all had SO much to drink. My best friend took this and I was trying to show her how to use the flash but she wasn't "getting it" (really? after nearly 12 hours of partying/drinking? hehe). I think it rather perfectly captured how 'fuzzy' we were all feeling! :)

DSC_0086.JPG

Haha nice pic OregonAmy
icon_thumright.gif

Nice misfire by Battou as well, nice blue sky ;-)

Here's one of those "check that the flash has finished charging before taking picture"

error010.jpg

I think the histogram says it all, never seen one with so little information ;-)

error011.jpg

I took my camera for the day on my birthday and went around the city just looking for things to shoot. I decided to take some shots of the industrial part of the city from the mountain and couldn't figure out why my first few shots didn't look right.

3-31-09001.jpg

3-31-09002.jpg

It was a sunny day and I couldn't see the LCD clearly, so everything just looked too bright. After playing with the aperture & shutter speed I remembered I had the WB dialed right down while trying my hand at IR shots.

:banghead:

High speed pass
Taken (Handheld) with Vivitar 400mm on Vivitar 2X Teleconverter on Canon EF, ASA 400 (Uncropped full frame)
210821_009_F400_04_09_3.jpg

I have more but that is the only one I have available at the moment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back