A couple boudir shots - C&C please - not really work safe

foreverflirty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first is untouched except for a couple minor things. The 2nd hasa little photoshop done to it. You took the time to view it, please C&C or add a comment.

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

#1 I love the colors and tattoos! The hands holding the boobs is awkward. Maybe just drape one arm over both next time. Also, I can't help but want to rotate this photo. For some reason I think the model is supposed to be standing.

#2 the black shading is too dark...looks like she has a black eye, nose, and thigh. Also, I would clone out where your ribs stick out.

Thats funny....you guy spicked out pretty much everything I had, lol.

She was VERY timid. I kept telling her to relax the whole hands on the boobs. Makes em look squished, posed, and to tight. She looked real tight in all of them I took. Partyl because she is my wifes best friend and pretty much like a sister to me so it was a little akward for her. And me, lol.

I agree on the second. I never noticed the black eye look until you said something. Good catch. I'm still working on trying to achieve that real dark b&w shot with lots of grain but still keeping detail.

Most reactions

Back