A couple Buds

Ron, nice capture. The only thing I noticed was the yellow color cast in the picture. I took the liberty of adjusting. I think your Camera may be prone to yellow/green colorcasts or something. I noticed it in your pics of the yellow bird recently. I will add a correction to that post so you can compare if you like. Great shots all around.

You may be right, could also be a white balance issue. Your adjustment looks better. It also looks like you added additional sharpening. ??

very nice as always, you have some nice subjects close by i take it. To nitpick it looks like the focus is on the bottom left leaves but i have a broken screen on my laptop so.. lol like said above its a nice addition to your others lately. :thumbup:

I assure you the focus is on the flower but detail does not show on yellow as readily as on green leaves. The leaves you refer to are the same distance as the flower & thus in sharp focus.

Ron, nice capture. The only thing I noticed was the yellow color cast in the picture. I took the liberty of adjusting. I think your Camera may be prone to yellow/green colorcasts or something. I noticed it in your pics of the yellow bird recently. I will add a correction to that post so you can compare if you like. Great shots all around.

You may be right, could also be a white balance issue. Your adjustment looks better. It also looks like you added additional sharpening. ??

Nope, just a levels adjustment for the color cast. Then saved as a Jpeg. Maybe the contrast became more apparent after the color cast was removed? I don't know, but I did not add anything else unless photobucket auto sharpened it when I uploaded.

Most reactions

Back