a couple from the city

peanut170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to try and get some random shots of people, happy with this one, and was impressed with this flower growing alone out of a little dirt in the concrete. What ya think?

randomstreet1copy.jpg

concreteflowercopy.jpg

Both very different from each other, but both good, I should say. He wasn't asleep, right? He was roaming in his bag?

And your little flower is endearing and reminds me of a photo I took with the Leica when I first had it, but I can now no longer find it...

cool pics...i'm about to visit Seattle and Vancouver soon!

always a fun trip!:thumbup:

Dug around my DVDs a bit, and found the photo your flower pic reminded me of. Seems like I took mine on 11 October 2006 on colour film with the Leica M5: this_one .

Both very different from each other, but both good, I should say. He wasn't asleep, right? He was roaming in his bag?

And your little flower is endearing and reminds me of a photo I took with the Leica when I first had it, but I can now no longer find it...

Oh he was deff awake, cause he gave me a not so nice look right after i got the shot. And yea i like ur flower shot, same kinda deal, nice. hard to believe you have time to take photos with 31k posts. im not even gonna tryn do the math.

Most reactions

Back