A couple more Action Figure shots

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, it occurred to me a few minutes ago that I hadn't taken a shot of this guy and he's one of the cooler figures to come out in recent years. I also wanted to test, on action figure shots, the nikon su-800 wireless trigger I picked up last week. I'm also using a new computer with a new monitor that's not calibrated, so if they look weird, let me know guys so I can fix the problem. I purposely added the yellow tint to the first one, so the color is not off on it. Hope you guys like em. C&C always welcome.

NECROCOP_2_small.jpg

NECROCOP_small.jpg

Here's the very simple setup for the curious.

Last edited:
Yep. I wanted the first shot like that. i had the light behind him to make it backlit.

They seem too cool/blue instead of yellow.

second one looks fake but first one looks like it's from a movie scene haha

Thanks, folks. Here are some more recent shots.

OCELOT.jpg

Jack_the_ripper_02.jpg

Jack_the_ripper.jpg

Hoyt.jpg

Raiden.jpg

These are really good. The sheriff is my fav. Is that a home made light box? I am actually looking to build my own for product photography, any tips?

Thank you, sir. It is a 12 inch(1/6 scale) figure by Hot Toys. It's an Asian import and they don't come cheap. $149 before tax and shipping
eek.gif

Last edited:
Awesome shots. The sheriff one I like the best. That first one up there... is that SPAWN? I think I even see Metal Gear Solid characters too. :)

Awesome shots. The sheriff one I like the best. That first one up there... is that SPAWN? I think I even see Metal Gear Solid characters too. :)

You are a good man. That is Necrocop, a sort of mechanic clone of spawn from a one shot comic and the othera is Raiden and Revolver Ocelot(my favorite videogame character ever) from MGS2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back