A couple more sunrise pics for C&C

Gaerek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted one photo I took yesterday of a sunrise over a mountain. There was a smokey haze in the air that made the sun a brilliant orange ball. The conditions were the same this morning and I took these two photos. Both were on a tripod and I used Manual Exposure.

#1 - f/16, 1/100s, ISO 100
611193628_GR8UC-L.jpg

#2 - f/16, 1/100s, ISO 100
611192798_7oTpK-L.jpg

Let me know what you think!

I think the first image works better than the second one...first image looks "cleaner". Not really digging the leaves in the second one. Might want to crop the top down a bit in the first one...and bring up the exposure just a bit to bring a little more detail out in the boats.

I think the first image works better than the second one...first image looks "cleaner". Not really digging the leaves in the second one. Might want to crop the top down a bit in the first one...and bring up the exposure just a bit to bring a little more detail out in the boats.

Hmm, I'm on a work computer right now, and the shots look darker than they looked at my home computer. The computers here are not calibrated at all, but at home it's pretty close. I'll see about lightening up the shots a bit. I agree, the leaves make the shot look a bit too cluttered. Thanks for the critique.

I have a few more sunrise shots I took this morning, and once I get home I'll get them edited and posted. I tried a couple different things on these ones, so we'll see how they turned out.

Fixed with the above suggestions

612110020_EhMRX-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back