pict0073zv9.jpg

acurahdrbw00copycopyxl3.jpg

legendzz6.jpg

legend2ob3.jpg

pict0094lg3.jpg

Not bad for a 20 year old car with the original paint:sexywink:

Hello,

I don 't like car, sorry.
Nevertheless I appreciate your 1st picture, for the color, the wall & reflection. I see something nice & artisctic than I don't see in the other pictures. People who like cars may prefer the other ones.

One personnal remark, I hope you will not take it bad, why saying in your title "Nice pictures of my car" . Why don't you let us make our own idea about these pictures, I feel forced to appreciate your picture, and it will have exactly the oposite effect on me.... At the end I like one of your picture so great job , but I wonder why saying " nice", it is like making answer& question . Don't worry it is just a detail.

Bye
Mat

MrMatthieu said:
Hello,

I don 't like car, sorry.
Nevertheless I appreciate your 1st picture, for the color, the wall & reflection. I see something nice & artisctic than I don't see in the other pictures. People who like cars may prefer the other ones.

One personnal remark, I hope you will not take it bad, why saying in your title "Nice pictures of my car" . Why don't you let us make our own idea about these pictures, I feel forced to appreciate your picture, and it will have exactly the oposite effect on me.... At the end I like one of your picture so great job , but I wonder why saying " nice", it is like making answer& question . Don't worry it is just a detail.

Bye
Mat

lol, Okay I dig that.. I changed the title because I thought it would be amusing :lol:

Thanks for what its worth ;)

I like the first three and the third one the best. I wish in the 2nd picture there was no one in the car though.

MrMatthieu said:
Sorry I don t understand my english is too limited
Can you explain what you want to tell me? ;)
it's either an arrogant way to say relax, or a very friendly way to say relax. depends on the manner in which it was delievered. i'm going to assume he/she was being friendly :wink:

That 1st picture is cool, love the reflections and the angles.

The rest look like snap shots to me, thats OK but I have no interest in the car etc. Although the b/w has some great tones in it.

notelliot said:
it's either an arrogant way to say relax, or a very friendly way to say relax. depends on the manner in which it was delievered. i'm going to assume he/she was being friendly :wink:

Ok thanks notelliot, I will assume also it s friendly , so CHILL everybody :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat

I am not ":lmao: forced to appreciate:lmao: " any of them But I also like the first one best. WHen you go to buy a new car go with a Ford!!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back