A couple of flower pics

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
I got my wife some flowers the other day because she was working late and stressed (I'm such the good husband!), and decided to take a few macro shots:

IMG_6328_edited_RS.jpg

very nice shots! i can't wait till spring so i can start practicing nature shots...since I didn't start getting into photography until winter basically i've had no great chances for good nature shots of flowers and such.

Those are absolutely beautiful! You know, Valentine's Day is coming up...will there be more flower pictures to post? Heh, heh...maybe if my boyfriend is smart, I'LL have some flower pictures to post!

One more thing I want to add, and I know this sounds weird, but I swear when I looked at these shots, I could SMELL the flowers! Maybe it's my mind, so sick of winter...suffering from cabin fever...dreaming of spring!

Flower close-ups will always get my vote!

Nice photos, good color saturation, sharp detail, good DOF in both, in #1 the seedpod look as if it is falling out of the flower

beautiful colors, real nice saturation. how did you light these? shot with a digital? (looks like a 10d or 300d shot)

Osmer_Toby said:
beautiful colors, real nice saturation. how did you light these? shot with a digital? (looks like a 10d or 300d shot)

That's just late-afternoon sunlight coming through a window about 3 ft away.

Good eye on the camera. These were shot with my 300D and the standard 18-55 lens with +7 closeup filters.

Most reactions

Back