a couple of life savers from my 2nd wedding

Hair Bear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1398 photos finally processed and cut down to less than 600

These, I am hoping, will distract the B&G away from the formals a little - i did explain I don't do formals and they didn't really want them but I'm still pi**ed with my self for getting sunken eyes on the shot

JAO_2659GSweb.jpg

2. Groom and mom
JAO_2727web.jpg

JAO_2732GSWEB.jpg

4. Brides brother and my brother in law, total card and just a little stressed here
JAO_2776web.jpg

JAO_2819web.jpg

6. I like this one in colour but felt it was a little too contrasty, it didn't make the book i'm doing
JAO_2824GSweb.jpg

JAO_2863GSweb.jpg

JAO_2993web.jpg

JAO_3172web.jpg

10. Tried several times to get a good shot of the dress this was a point and shoot later in the day, looks good B/W too.
JAO_3447web.jpg

B&G should be home tomorrow so I will show them all then

What do you think?

WOW!!! Nice job!

There are some really wonderful shots in this series - especially 5 and 6 - these 2 are spectacular. The bride will be forever grateful for your skill on these - they are real show stoppers. Number 10 is really nice too, though i'm not so interested in dresses that much, i am sure the bride is - and it's HER wedding/album after all.

Number 4 is super! The colors on that tie really pop! I like 8 as well - the lighting/color/contrast as great (looks like an overcast day?), but maybe too many other photog's in the shot (the brides brother to be specific). Number 3 could be even better with an adjustment to the position of the groom in the frame - seems he is a little too far left?

I hope your review with the b&g goes well - i'd be pleased to be delivering these.

I like 4 and 5

4 really shows how stressed out you can get during a wedding your a part of.

And 5, I just love it.

Awesome job Hair Bear!!

#5, #6, and #7 are my favorites, but they are all very good! Outstanding color and sharpness. The group shot in #9 is amazing as well! Looks like you had an overcast day, is that correct?

Well done! :thumbup:

NJ

Thank you, I have to confess I was so depressed at my formal shots I didn't even begin to process these for 4 days.

then when i started I realised they just might save the day, a little Pshop work and suddenly I'm happy again.

Yes it was very overcast but right, i did a test shoot/day with the B/G about at this location about i month earlier and it was blue sky and big sun. We shot a lot under the trees and in the garden to see how they might come out.

On the day I had about 20mins to get the formals and no time with B/G to repeat the test shots!!!!

I was so rushed and stressed with the formals I didn't even see the eye problem and shot them all out in the open. A simple fill in flash would have solved but you live and learn

Can't wait until they see these and the book is looking good as well, Ill post pictures of it when it arrives

thanks again for the feed back

Good job!! I have my secong wedding this weekend in the mountains of Boulder Colorado... Wish me luck .. !!! Love your pics andf the colors!!

Really like the low angle on #10, it's a little different than the mainstream detail shots. Nice job on the soft lighting -sometimes things just work out nicely, don't ask why.

The first & second shots don't do it for me...but the rest a very good. I love the tones in the B&W shots. The group shot is fantastic.

5,6,7,9, and 10 are my favorites.. Good job!

Most reactions

Back