Photos OK to edit
LongTTit.jpg

One with the Long Tail for its fan club
BlueTit2.jpg

And a blue one that keeps me amused as a regular visitor

I'll see your Tits and raise you a Hummer..............:mrgreen::p

Very nice Tits tho.......

4kd4fv6.jpg

Hey Fangman, nice shots of the, ummm, little birds. I think the blue is my fave, although that longtail is pretty cute (and cheeky looking) too.

(Fido dog, that's a lovely shot of the hummingbird...you should start a separate thread so that others can see it too)

Hey Fangman, nice shots of the, ummm, little birds. I think the blue is my fave, although that longtail is pretty cute (and cheeky looking) too.

(Fido dog, that's a lovely shot of the hummingbird...you should start a separate thread so that others can see it too)
You really like it?? It's the first I've shot.

Oh, and "Tits" is in the thread description.........I think plenty will see......hehe!

I've always been a fan of small tits. Thanks for sharing!

Hilarious comment and great photos!

Kind of ironic that "TWIN" photography would show up.........:er:

I have a Pine Tree outside my balcony. There has been a young Dove there for sometime. I like to talk to him.

I keep comparing these plump little finely-shaped tits, the edit looks better, but why?

This is such a furtile thread.

However, as a longtime admirer of poor and tastless puns and stupid remarks I am purposefully precluding myself from further comment.

Anyone have shots of maybe a large pair of boobies?

Thanks folks for the comments - like most little tits - a case of look and don't touch. The tighter crop from the master (Raymond J) looks better - original 6x4 size posted as done and printed as postcards for aged RSPB members who can no longer get out.

Thanks folks for the comments - like most little tits - a case of look and don't touch. The tighter crop from the master (Raymond J) looks better - original 6x4 size posted as done and printed as postcards for aged RSPB members who can no longer get out.

thanks Fangman, do you see the second adjustment I made? I used a program called "neat image" to clean up the noise.

Ray - believe it or not - it had already had one pass with NeatImage!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back