Atreus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC02838.png

sepia2.jpg

DSC03445.png

Now this was after some tinkering with Photoshop, some gloomy days in colorado as of late....Let me know what you all think. Are they too big? resize them or no???

Thanks for looking.

ok. bad angles/composition/something? just wondering. i mean, they're not too attention grabbing, but i'm trying to make sure they're not bad you know? heheh. in the first one i really like how i got the bricks to turn out.

Well, despite the blown sky, the first is most easily the best of the bunch, even though I wish you had walked another 5 or 6 steps to your right and get that red brick building even more from the front, with less of an angle (and the distortion). I don't know, of course, is that would have been possible. What I like is the colour, and what I find intriguing is the amount of lines ... they make me wonder what they are there for?

The second looks underexposed. Maybe there was too much light there for a white marble fountain? Maybe go back in the evening?

The last is badly composed. Subject and background compete seriously, more so since ALL is in focus in this photo, from foreground to background, and then there is this modern building right behind the band stand (?) ... if you had moved only a couple more steps to the right, tree and sky would have formed your background and the modern building would have been to the right ... go for a reshoot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back