A couple of pictures. What do you think? Newbie!

MHT223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Just starting to get into photography and I'm thinking of getting a new camera. These are a couple of shots I've taken, 3 on point and shoots and one an EOS500. I really want to get more into it!

Watamu Beach, Kenya. January 2005. Sony DSC T1

beach25.jpg

A beach in Jersey (island between England and France), December 2004. Sony DSC T1

jersey1.jpg

I took it on my friends 4mp Pentax Optio. Masai Mara, July 2005

lion.jpg

I took this on my mum's 35mm EOS500 and scanned it in. Private reserve, Nanyuki, Kenya. April 2002.

elephant4.jpg

Let me know what you think,

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome to the boards. My favourite one is the first, its very exotic looking, and love the colours in it! The other are great too. Well done :)

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Mark.
Great pics! Love the Africa photos!!!
And isn't the EOS 500 N a nice tool? I still love mine, and have fallen back in love with it when I realised the problems it is having are telephoto-lens-related and NOT camera-related. With my sister's borrowed zoom lens I have no problems at all!

Welcome to the forum Mark. Really great shots. Well done.

hi and welcome, these shots are great! sounds like you do a lot of traveling!

Impressive, specially the one of the elephant. All is very pretty, without a doubt, but the elephant I have liked much. Greetings from Spain.

Impresionantes, especialmente la del elefante. Todas son muy bonitas, sin duda, pero el elefante me ha gustado mucho. Saludos desde España.

Thanks for all the replys :D

LaFoto: Yes its an awesome camera, so easy to use and excellent results everytime!

TPOL: Yeah Ive been to a few places! 3 of the 4 shots are all in Kenya. I've gto friends there so I've been 4 times. In January I'm off for 6 months to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Austrailia, New Zealand, Fiji and North America so I should be getting a few more shots!

I might put some more pics up, got over 500 from Kenya this year alone!

Thanks again,

Mark

Most reactions

Back