A couple of questions - one for hertz

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Q1: Just flicking through the newspaper and the autumn course syllabus is out for the local college, they do the City & Guilds photography course, it's one evening a week for 30 weeks and costs £250.

Has anyone any experience of this course, is it worth it, does the qualification mean anything at the end of it?

Q2: It's hot and sticky, I've had a killer of a week at work, so should I

A: go get beer and drink some of it knowing that I have to look after the kids in the morning

B: go get beer and drink it all and pretend I don't have to look after the kids in the morning

C: drink tea and be a responsible parent

You decide!

Q2...I'd pick "D: what kids?" :lol: "A" in moderation because kids are super exhausting and you might need the fuel to remove them from those percarious places they find themselves into at times.

I always found it best to drink beer responsibly, but to get to that stage you have to practice lots - the morning takes care of itself, and is helped by beer for breakfast.
As for C&G - which courses (they have numbers)?
I've taught several of them, and one of the guys that taught me wrote the originals.
PM me if you're interested in my opinions on this - it'll be far too boring to air here.

I looked in the fridge and we're out of milk, so I popped over to the shop to buy some, but when I entered the shop I strangely turned right instead of left and found myself at the fridge that doesn't have milk in it - lucky for me there was some beer though, so fearing a national shortage engaged in some panic buying - you never know eh?

So C is out, there is still time to choose between A,B or indeed the mysterious D - I feel a sense of intrigue now.

I'd also better phone the wife to ask her to pick up some milk on her way home, so I can have tea in the morning :D

And Hertz, you can bore me all you want, the course number is 6923, just noticed, theres also a course for a HNC but thats over £500.

PM me if you prefer not to bore the masses ;)

Cheers

I say choose choice A. Even though you'll really amuse the kids with choice B. But atleast this way you'll still be slightly amusing, but without nasty effects later. (Atleast i think...)

photogoddess said:
B - I can't stress choice B enough! :lol:

....is the correct answer!!

Was all set for a night in, but had a call from my nephew instructing me to get round there as there was beer - other nephew turned up in his car and moved the 24 pack of beer out of the way so I could get in, and we went and drank it - then had a curry to soak it up a bit.

Party tomorrow, braii on Sunday - gonna feel good again on Monday NOT!

Armstror, I was tempted to heed your advice, but what can I do? the goddess told me to do it - and you don;t get much higher than a goddess now do you? ;)

Fridge sit-rep: still no milk, another four Grolsch. choices choices......

tempra said:
Fridge sit-rep: still no milk, another four Grolsch. choices choices......
Beer is pretty good on cornflakes for breakfast - and it works well in cofee instead of milk (but you have to remember not to put any cofee in).

photogoddess said:
Hertz & Vixenta - Wine is fine but liquor's quicker. :mrgreen:

as for me, i perfer to take my time when i liquor :greenpbl:

photogoddess said:
Hertz & Vixenta - Wine is fine but liquor's quicker. :mrgreen:
I hear that Brandy is dandy.

How does JonMikal's wife manage to hold her liquor?

By the ears I hear....

Most reactions

Back