A couple of questions - one for hertz

Hertz i've heard brandy is dandy in coffee, maybe not the morning though...
Wine if fine ...if you don't think of the stinkin feet that are used to squish the grapes down though :shock:

JonMikal said:
as for me, i perfer to take my time when i liquor :greenpbl:

Does ANYONE here believe this?

i didn't think so...:lol:

vixenta said:
Wine if fine ...if you don't think of the stinkin feet that are used to squish the grapes down though :shock:
You should see what they wear to tread the barley when they make whiskey.

photogoddess said:
So, how's the the hangover while watching the kids?

Didn't really have time for a hangover, was very tired through the day until I spotted a cr... err Kangaroo and went to the bar, then life started to perk up. Been out in the garden all day today drinking beer and cooking on the bbq, had a bouncy castle for my sons birthday party

oh and I think my PC is dying, it's reset the time back to 5.32 on the 29th april 2002 - only a few years and a month or two out

Yeah and it might be tricky trying to smuggle you out of the mental home seeing you're on 24 hour observation due to that little plank and a bucket of water stunt, you played earlier.

vixenta said:
Yeah and it might be tricky trying to smuggle you out of the mental home seeing you're on 24 hour observation due to that little plank and a bucket of water stunt, you played earlier.
Who are you calling a stunt?

Nearly missed this - and then you'd have had the last word. No chance!

ThatCameraThingy said:
Tempra - do you have South African friends ? Braai (Braii as you spelled it) is a SA word for BBQ ??

Funny How many SA's in the UK

Hanno.

hope the hangover was not to bad. I prefer Coke myself. Lots of it !!

Hanno

Hi Hanno, I know a few SA's but my wife is from Zambia so whenever it's time for a bbq, it's a braai along with a few other SA words. The hangover was manageable, but I was extremely tired - mainly through lack of sleep though that one.

You're right though, there are more and more SA's in the UK, I know a few where I work - they are becoming anglicised though, they never stop complaining about the weather :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
Who are you calling a stunt?
*calls the closest nurse at hand and complains that Avis is getting excited again, saying words like "stunt", and wave as i watch you get taken away*

You men never seem to learn that females always have the last word...

Hertz van Rental said:
You should see what they wear to tread the barley when they make whiskey.

I quite believe it.....I used to make my own wine until the day I lost one of my odor-eaters!

vixenta said:
*calls the closest nurse at hand and complains that Avis is getting excited again, saying words like "stunt", and wave as i watch you get taken away*

You men never seem to learn that females always have the last word...
Taken away by a young lady in a nurse's outfit. A dream come true...

Not in this case, you don't :lmao:

Who says that the nurse is a female? We're not getting sexist now are we Avis? Tsk Tsk...

obviously you're in no way obligated to reply *smiles sweetly*

vixenta said:
Who says that the nurse is a female? We're not getting sexist now are we Avis? Tsk Tsk...

obviously you're in no way obligated to reply *smiles sweetly*
And so I'm not going to reply after this - I'm going to let you win. :mrgreen:

You can either post now and know that you are only having the last word because I have let you - or you can decide not to post, in which case I get the last word and still win. Gotcha! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back