A couple of questions

JessicaLRobinson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there! I just got the Canon Rebel k2 -35mm. I LOVE it. Anyways, I have been looking around for my best options at developing my film and it seems Snapfish is my best bet at 2.99 a roll and 4.99 for a cd. Does anyone know of any other deals?

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting their name out there? I'm also trying to come up with a contract, release form and some prices.

Thanks all!

Welcome to the forum.

Where you get your film developed, depends on where you are. I liked using Costco or else one of my local pro labs. Convenience and face to face contact can be better than saving a few nickles.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting their name out there? I'm also trying to come up with a contract, release form and some prices
Have you considered sky writing? :lol: Just kidding.
What exactly are you trying to get your name out there for? Do you mean that you want to start a photography business? What do you want to shoot...weddings? Portraits? Pets? Airplanes? It really could be anything...so the more info you give us, the better we can help.

Thanks :) Right now I am looking to shoot candid family shots and events and the like. No weddings just yet....but soon hopefully!

There are some books available through Amazon.com and other retailers that come with all the sample forms you would need to get the ball rolling. Suggestions for getting your name out there would include word of mouth and advertising in local newspapers and magazines. Also keep an eye out for websites that carry local listings. An example would be www.seacoastonline.com. They're a local interest and listings website for the seacoast NH/ME area, with listings for movies, arts & entertainment, eateries, etc. You can also use word of mouth to spread the news through friends of friends etc. Tell your friends to keep their ears to the ground and ask if they can suggest your services if they should happen to hear anyone talking about needing a photographer. You can also offer your services to local newspapers & magazines as a freelance. This could be a good way to get some exposure and experience.

Most reactions

Back