Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two for hardcore CC. I'll look up the EXIF info if anyone is interested

062808.jpg

0608DSC_5324web.jpg

Thanks for taking a look :blushing:

Very pretty young model you got. :lol:

I think the exposure is just right with very nice and natural skin color.

I like the 2nd photo more, but I think it can be even better if you could remove the strand of hair across her cute little face. :)

Both excellent images, however in #2, it's not the strand of hair that bothers me (I see that as typically child-like; after all, this isn't a fashion-model) but rather the background to her immediate left. The fence panel is focused enough that it seems distracting, and I think a slight change in your shooting position would have eliminated this. As well, watch for 'things growing out of heads'. In this case, it's off to the side, and softly focused, so not a major issue.

I think thay are gorgeous shots - well exposed, good DOF, and a very cute kid! I'd be curious to see them in BW... Maybe give that a go too :)

I think they look great. Good exposure and super sharp. Look at those blue eyes!

First photo, careful of things chopping your picture in half, like the tree. Second one her pose is a little distracting. The knees are drawing too much attention. Cute girl and great coloring!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back