A couple of shots from the workshop I'm on....

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm in rainy Puerto Vallarta right now on one of those ridiculously expensive Playboy style photography workshops. After dealing with the professional photographer giving the workshop, his assistants, makeup artists, stylists and models today, I can see why it was so expensive. Working with pros really ROCKS! Here are a couple of shots from today's shoot. What do ya think? :mrgreen:

IMG_6265e.jpg

IMG_6262e.jpg

IMG_6275e.jpg

Geez...your down in Mexico, immersed in photography...and shooting beautiful models....That must really suck!

Awesome! I hope you'll share some of what you've learned. I'd love to know what you're using for lighting!

Big Mike said:
Geez...your down in Mexico, immersed in photography...and shooting beautiful models....That must really suck!

But Canadian winters are so much fun. << insert a LARGE amount of sarcasim

Gee.. And people ask me why I want to be a pro photog. =\. PhotoGodess, What part of SoCal you in?

that's so near from where i live and i didn't know a thing about that workshop, could you give me some info about it please?
beautiful model, awesome pics.

Ghoste - I'm from Long Beach. :D

The photographer giving the workshop spent 23 years shooting for Playboy. His stuff and his lighting techiniques have absolutely knocked my socks off. I'll never light another portrait the same. Hopefully, I will be able to share some of this knowlege first hand with the TPF'rs coming to Joshua Tree next month. (See the photo locations area for details) The photographers info is.... http://www.davidmecey.com Click on the Foto Fantasy Camp button and check it out. It's really expensive but I felt as though I had my money's worth the first day. :D They are planning another workshop next week here in Puerto Vallarta as well as one around Solvang California in June. I've been shooting more film than digital but I'll post some more pics soon.

Most reactions

Back