Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
R0003415_2_960.jpg

R0003466_w_960.DxO.jpg

And another one, just to mark the Presidential campaign :eyebrows:

R0003479_960.DxO.jpg

First is very intriguing with the arms swinging in step in an almost military fashion, whilst the one is going into and the other emerging from the dark. The second is just great - I love how they all seem to be busy going nowhere.

Love 'em. The first is terribly intriguing ... yet there is an awkwardness which detracts from my viewing pleasure. I really want to like this bunches ... but I can only really like this one bunch.

The second is like M.C. Escher meets Alex Webb.

The last is smooth ... well done ... you need to photoshop open up Bill's eyes and have them stare at the blonde's behind.

Thanks Gary. Yes, the first one lacks some balance, but it is not easy to nail. It is like a bad dream.
With second I did indeed thought about Webb compositions, so it is great that you mentioned that, but I do not like that it is supported by tilt here to be honest. And I need to rework the colors/contrat, I think. These are all JPEGS, but I have RAW files as well luckily.
As for the third, I only saw Bill and Hillary in pp. I just reacted tothose amazing glasses. It was reflecting the whole street and I wanted to look into it but with 18 mm that was out of the question. It was the first really nice, warm sunny day and there were lot of glasses on the street :) Bleached blondes wearing funky glasses, with rice marks all over their faces, you know the type, I am sure :)

R0003480_960.DxO.jpg

Last edited:
Like them all. The light in the bike in 3 is driving me crazy. Swear it's ocf haha.

That is what I appreciate about Webb is that most of his stuff is plumb and squared-off ... none of the Dutch Angle, which, I think, if used occasionally is fine ... but easily overdone and kinda cheapens the image.

(I had to go back and forth between blonds to make sure they're not the same person.)

Like them all. The light in the bike in 3 is driving me crazy. Swear it's ocf haha.

:) Yes I have a selective flash - it hit the bike, but not the lamp post lol, I swear I tried to desaturate the bike

That is what I appreciate about Webb is that most of his stuff is plumb and squared-off ... none of the Dutch Angle, which, I think, if used occasionally is fine ... but easily overdone and kinda cheapens the image.

(I had to go back and forth between blonds to make sure they're not the same person.)

yes.. I hope you do not mind that I tilted the blonds :winksexy:

like 2. they are all walking different directions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back