A couple photos I took today... 56k beware.

BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heres just a couple I popped off today.. some of them came out tack-sharp :thumbup:

Taken with the 20D, and the canon 100-300mm F/4.5-5.6 USM lens

What do you guys think/what ones do you like/dislike the most.

img2599sharpsmall5at.jpg

img2602sharpsmall7ji.jpg

img2603sharpsmall6re.jpg

img2688sharpsmall9km.jpg

img2705sharpsmall9zt.jpg

lancesmallsharp28ne.jpg

there is some unneeded dead space in some of them, but aside from that and some slight overexposure they are great! lol, i like the last one.

I meant for all the space in the fishing bobber stuck in the tree... The local parks director wanted me to come up with a shot like that for a flyer they are going to be posting.

There have been problems around here with people leaving unused and tangled fishing line behind, and birds have been getting tangled in it.

There is going to be text in all that dead space if it gets chosen for the final print.

yes i think the space at the bottom of #5 is unnecessary although a good sharp subject! the rest of them amazing focus. :thumbup:

dalebe said:
yes i think the space at the bottom of #5 is unnecessary although a good sharp subject! the rest of them amazing focus. :thumbup:

Read above :greenpbl:

I hope it gets chosen for the flyers...

whoa! the DOF in the flower pic/the overall pic is awesome! your last has given me an idea. i think i'll post a series of goofey self pics. :lol: do you always wear your shirt inside out? :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
whoa! the DOF in the flower pic/the overall pic is awesome! your last has given me an idea. i think i'll post a series of goofey self pics. :lol: do you always wear your shirt inside out? :greenpbl:

Lol, thats my friend. He is kinda goofy.

BadRotation said:
Read above :greenpbl:

I hope it gets chosen for the flyers...
sorry! you must have posted your reply at the same time as me and yours came up just before mine! i logged off straight after, i do always read the replies. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back