A couple portaits

edge0freason

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So these are a few shots of my girlfriend Halley. It was my first time using my new 50mm f/1.8 with my also new sb-400. I'm pretty sure they were all underexposed a little. my lcd is too bright =X. anyways, your opinions would be greatly appreciated.(all shot with d40, iso 200, 1/500)

h3.jpg

h2.jpg

h1.jpg

Shes very pretty and number 3 is my fav of them. I was gonna get a 50mm 1.8 for my d40 tomorrow as well lol. How are you enjoying it so far?

#2 captures her emotion and gives off a personality the most. she's pretty! You're a lucky guy.

very beautiful girl.

i like number 2 also, good job.

Number three would be my favorite shot if her knee (I think thats what it is) wasn't in the way. Number two wins! ;)

thanks everyone. i am lucky:lol:. as far as the 50mm with the d40, it is a hassle to always auto focus it, but you get use to it. overall i enjoy the lens. thanks again for the responses.

There all very nice, she's very pretty. I would avoid things being in the way such as in #1 and 3. Good job !

i like the last two the best, something about the b\w of number one takes away from it for me. great eyes though and lucky guy. the second one really gets that emotion of "would you stop taking pictures... oh okay i love it :) "

#2 for the win. well lit. nice expression.

she is a very beautiful girl

hahaha thank you everyone. shes beautiful:heart:

Most reactions

Back