A Couple Recents For C&C

DennyCrane

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted many pictures lately- feel free to offer questions, comments, and cheap shots.

IMG_3874rars.jpg

DoveCrop2rs.jpg

Horsesers.jpg

C&C per req:

1. A nice capture; I think a tighter crop on the two blooms would have helped composition. Technically, a bit of tissue or something to diffuse (what I assume was) the on-camera flash would helped.

2. This is a case where spot-metering would have helped greatly. A tighter crop to reduce some of the unnecessary background would have also strengthed the image. As-is, I think a bit of a crop and some levels/curves tweaks to brighten the bird would make it an even nicer image.

3. I like this and I like the sepia tretment. Again a crop to avoid centering the subject and a levels/curves adjustment to reduce the highlights would make this a really nice capture.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thanks for the feedback. Here's the original horse picture. A little editing was done.

IMG_3403rrs.jpg

hmm, it appears you may have forgotten to edit out some of the second horse along the arch of the neck.

I tried a couple times, couldn't manage it, and gave up. I figured unless someone knew an edit was afoot, they probably wouldn't notice. I also stole the tail off the back horse and gave it to the front one.

All the photos are really very epic. You have also edited it very well. But I notice that First photos is quite different after You edit it. But I like it dude.

Denny, I like your pics, all of them. We have similar equipments which is also pretty cool. I especially like #3. The color and composition is just well done here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back