A couple shots from the zoo!

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by kelli_anne, May 6, 2010.

1. kelli_anne

kelli_anne TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello everyone, Here is a couple shots that I took at the zoo, I know that they are a little soft focus. Tell me what else you think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Raizels

Raizels TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Noob comments:

#1 is cool, I like that the bear is looking at the camera. His paw ic cut off though.
    #2 would be amazing if the crop were not so tight by the horn. Any way to widen it a bit near the face?

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Raizels is expressing my exact thoughts! The bear and his interaction with the viewer is really nice, but the framing is too tight. Same about the rhino. Last is with camera shake. Too close, too, I myself do want to see animals WITH their ears!

4. pbelarge

pbelarge TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Kelli
    I am going to repeat the first two, the shots are very tight...you may have done that to hide other items. If so, reposition yourself when shooting to avoid those situations or PS them.

The last shot looks like you may have cropped it so, that the photo is not in focus.

I like cropping, but I also love rhinos and would not mind seeing more of them.