A couple shots from this morning...

paulpippin29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing special about these, I know, but thought I'de post them up anyway since I managed to capture the ever so elusive (for me anyway) water dropplets :)

Taken as always with the XSI in Manual with the kit lense, polarizer filter attatched, under a very cloudy sky... it's gonna be a rainy day here, which ruins my paid shoot I had planned for this afternoon :( Oh well, perhaps tommorrow :)

According to the camera, the exposure for these was dead on, though according to ACR, it was not :) So, it fixed them up, and they look perfectly exposed on my end, though they might not be, you be the judge. Only PP done was the ACR adjustments, nothing more.

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6243.jpg

Last edited:
Really don't care for either image. The first one looks slightly underexposed. The exposure on the second one looks good. Are these supposed to be in the portrait orientation? The first one looks better in the portrait orientation.

About the water drops...a spray bottle will give you water droplets anytime you want them.

Hah! Never thought about the spray bottle thing, jeez... stupid me. I learn something new here everyday, and maintaining my stupidity... I forgot to rotate them over to the portrait orientation... man, I was upset about the weather ruining my gig this afternoon, must have been too frazzled to pay attention. Oh well, I shall fix :)

Most reactions

Back