a couple shots of sarah...

I agree, stunning model.

Love the first one, her eyes make a wonderful point of focus!

I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of the vignetting on the last shot, for some reason it pulls my eye away from her face, rather than the other way around. What is it, a little blur, and some darkening in PS?

She definitely has beautiful eyes and you did a wonderful job of capturing them. I like both the first and second shot. I couldn't choose between them.

Also, she looks better with darker hair, lol.

I really like the look of the 2nd shot (High key b/w). Not that the others are bad but there is just something really cool about that one.

thanks, all!

robert,

yeah it was something like that. it was really a crappy shot, just snapped so we could see a difference in the hair color, kinda like a before shot. but for some reason i can't just leave a photo alone, so i did this and that to it :)

Have to agree with everyone, #2 is just amazing. It looks like it could be an album cover or something :D

Maybe I'll get killed, but here it goes:

In the 1st shot, it looks like the face was photoshoped and in no 2 the eyes look unnatural... too sharp among a soft face.

And to end it all, I like the 3rd shot best, althoug she looks better with dark hair IMO.

*Runs to hide*

Maybe I'll get killed, but here it goes:

In the 1st shot, it looks like the face was photoshoped and in no 2 the eyes look unnatural... too sharp among a soft face.

And to end it all, I like the 3rd shot best, althoug she looks better with dark hair IMO.

*Runs to hide*

haha you don't have to hide :)

i appreciate your opinions!

just did something different. it was intentional, though :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back