A Couple Sneaker Pictures.

Darrrenn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Did this for the county fair art gallery. These were the first photos I took with using some of the stuff I learned online and in photography class.​

Any tips on what I can do to get better?​

PS12Small.jpg

13623305179.jpg

PS3Small.jpg

PS4Small.jpg

First, I went and put spaces between your pics, so they don't run one into the other. Makes viewing a lot easier.

And then I must say I like the lighting through the window blinds in all of them, good choice. That hint of selective colouring in the first that I make out is so subtle that it really adds to the pic. I like it here! Like it a lot.

And after that interesting first it is the last that captures me most, for the neat row of sneakers of which we only see their backs, in all their different colours, and again the pattern of the sunlight shining through the blinds. Personally, I could do without the "hidden advertisement", but who knows? Maybe Nike is paying for your equipment update??? ;)

I like the last one the best. I'm a very visual/spatial person, so I'm a sucker for patterns and a sense of balance that I feel the others dont bring forth as well.

Thanks everybody.

hyp0rbyte said:
I really like these. Do you work in a shoe store?

No, just stuff from my collection.

tekzero said:
nice now where da BAPES at? ;)

Haa. I'm not a big fan of spending around $300 for a pair of Bapes. They're going to die soon anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back