a crow

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by JonMikal, Jun 13, 2005.

1. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

we've had stormy weather here most afternoons lately. i was going home the other day and ventured in the 'yard' for a while. i was panning through the lens when this fellow stopped briefly (nano-second) on the cross. i can't believe i clicked the shutter.....actually i think this is a pigeon dressed up like a crow; im looking in to it. still not completely happy as i don't know what i want with this subject....Hertz is making me think about my images more before clicking.....I CANT DO IT!!!!! but this will do until.......anywho, i added some glow in ps to help enhance the mood and i left it color.....just not sure about b&w.

[​IMG]

2. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    omg, you must be kidding.. thats gotta be a robin!! lol

unbeleivable shot Jon! Amazing PS work too..

3. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Great job in PS Jon!!!! Hertz is screwing with all of us :lol: I think this works well in colors and sets a great mood. Love the negative space as well!!!

4. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice one Jon. I love the feeling you got in this photo. Kinda creepycool all in one. You must have been fast to get him huh? Betcha he was gonzo as soon as that little shutter click went off. Very well done my friend. :hail: :hail:

5. aprilraven

aprilraven TPF Noob!

this weekend i popped in the dvd of the movie the crow...could not help but think of you and chiller....

this looks like it could have been in that movie....great job... love the eerie effect...!

6. John E.

John E. TPF Noob!

I think it is a stunning picture, well done. Be carefull not to think to hard on a shot, ya might end up missing the moment or the magic. I think the subconscious mind also plays a big role in taking a good picture. Well that's my $0.02 worth. May the force be with you ;)

7. anua

anua TPF Noob!

it looks like a great painting , Jonmikal! i love the colours here and even though it may look good in bw - i love it in colour! - -:)

8. clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Staff Member

Color, definately. The monochromaticism of the blue makes it work, but I think it would lose something in B&W. Great work as usual, so clean it almost looks like digital art. Nice

9. Ghoste

Ghoste TPF Noob!

You got your crow Jon! Ok.. I'm starting to think you have like super-natural powers since you don't even set up half the shots and you just click and it comes out amazing! LOVE THIS PHOTO!

10. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

thanks guys......i'm still searching. im not giving up til i have an interview with one. 'so crow, you tell me your attraction to graveyards and i'll tell ya mine'....:greenpbl:

11. Shan

Shan TPF Noob!

If the light above the crow is more stronger~~~It will be perfect!
    Just my taste~:)

12. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Have you thus won the competition of who managesfirst to capture a crow at the graveyard, you or Chiller (or maybe anyone else on here?)?

For I fear, there is no better photo that can be taken after this one... (as always with those "darn JonMikal shots" :grumpy: (just joking!!!!! :D)