a crow

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we've had stormy weather here most afternoons lately. i was going home the other day and ventured in the 'yard' for a while. i was panning through the lens when this fellow stopped briefly (nano-second) on the cross. i can't believe i clicked the shutter.....actually i think this is a pigeon dressed up like a crow; im looking in to it. still not completely happy as i don't know what i want with this subject....Hertz is making me think about my images more before clicking.....I CANT DO IT!!!!! but this will do until.......anywho, i added some glow in ps to help enhance the mood and i left it color.....just not sure about b&w.

24865667-L.jpg

Great job in PS Jon!!!! Hertz is screwing with all of us :lol: I think this works well in colors and sets a great mood. Love the negative space as well!!!

Nice one Jon. I love the feeling you got in this photo. Kinda creepycool all in one. You must have been fast to get him huh? Betcha he was gonzo as soon as that little shutter click went off. Very well done my friend. :hail: :hail:

this weekend i popped in the dvd of the movie the crow...could not help but think of you and chiller....

this looks like it could have been in that movie....great job... love the eerie effect...!

I think it is a stunning picture, well done. Be carefull not to think to hard on a shot, ya might end up missing the moment or the magic. I think the subconscious mind also plays a big role in taking a good picture. Well that's my $0.02 worth. May the force be with you ;)

it looks like a great painting , Jonmikal! i love the colours here and even though it may look good in bw - i love it in colour! - -:)

Color, definately. The monochromaticism of the blue makes it work, but I think it would lose something in B&W. Great work as usual, so clean it almost looks like digital art. Nice

You got your crow Jon! Ok.. I'm starting to think you have like super-natural powers since you don't even set up half the shots and you just click and it comes out amazing! LOVE THIS PHOTO!

thanks guys......i'm still searching. im not giving up til i have an interview with one. 'so crow, you tell me your attraction to graveyards and i'll tell ya mine'....:greenpbl:

If the light above the crow is more stronger~~~It will be perfect!
Just my taste~:)

Have you thus won the competition of who managesfirst to capture a crow at the graveyard, you or Chiller (or maybe anyone else on here?)?

For I fear, there is no better photo that can be taken after this one... (as always with those "darn JonMikal shots" :grumpy: (just joking!!!!! :D)

Lensmeister said:
Jon I am sorry to tell you that it's not a crow .. it's a lesser spotted flying turtle ;)

Love this one mate ... well done

i knew it! chiller, the hunt in back on! :D

thanks all!

bump

Most reactions

Back