A date with my wife

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, we both had the day off yesterday and she was happy that for the first time in a month I did not have a TPF meet up ;) Even though the weather was not the best we headed down to Lewiston, NY as she loves visiting the Fatima Shrine. I like it as there is always new angles and shots to get. We then hit the Factory Outlet Mall before heading back to Niagara On The Lake before the shops closed. We once did this trip often but the past few years we have not crossed over the border as much, mainly because she did not have good photo ID and only recently got her passport.

My lovely wife at the shrine. It is a unique place to visit and photograph if you are in the area.
fat9414.jpg

fat9416.jpg

I could see Chiller having a blast here.
fat9419.jpg

fat9427.jpg

fat9433.jpg

fat9435.jpg

From the top of the dome
fat9436.jpg

fat9441.jpg

The Christmas Store, Niagara On The Lake
fat9448.jpg

fat9464.jpg

Thats all for now, I have to work the next eight days straight :cry:

Eric

:grumpy: Have fun at work:grumpy: . Oh and nice work once again, the statue with the splash of color my fav of the group :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like your B&W photos here! :thumbup:
Everything is really amazing! :thumbup:
Great job! :)

Rob said:
Great pics as ever mate!

Rob

Said in my words :D

But I still don't get the idea of that "shrine". What is it for?
It looks like a church from inside (though not from its outside) and around it the statue look like a cemetary and still don't... :scratch: ???

I find it absolutely impossible to pick a favourite. They are all so good!

Sorry you will have to work and work and work now. Bummer. No more AIRIC-pics :grumpy: .

It is a Catholic place of worship that people come to from all around the world. Daisy may be interested to know they are selling religious Filipino wood carvings at the moment. Not being Catholic myself my wife will say the rosary while I wander around taking pics.

Eric

gorgeous shots as always eric.... beautiful! :thumbsup:
have a nice work week :)

I like the framing in #4! Nice one, Airic. :)

Sounds like the TPF gang was with you in spirit - as it should be. :lol:

Great series, thanks for posting.

blah blah blah... do I have to reapeat myself once again that your pictures are stunning? Or you will just know that if I sign here....

Aleksandra

nice captures Eric. i also like the b&w's...well done and thanks for sharing.

Excellent photos as usual... Love the red roses contrasted against the white statue. All are great!

WOW - like that needs to be said. Great series.... 4,5 & 6 are my faves!

Most reactions

Back