A day at The Stoop

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from yesterdays game between Harlequins and Leeds

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Hey - what's this competition - do I turn up at your pond and take photo's of your Otters? :lol: No I don't and the first person who makes any sort of coment about Beavers should be removed from this sight. Oh I supose that's me!
Well great shots Andy - and thanks for coming along - its always good to have someone to take the micky with.

thanks Ray, can you have a word so that next season they play on Sundays and not Saturdays!

By the way any time you want to visit my Otters just drop me a line

cool pics......great action :)
But i thought you had like a 3000mm with a 100X TC...........how come those girls are still so far away man? Really, i dont even think you are trying......really.

That is some rugged looking football. No pads. (I know its rugby :))

Those are some great action shots, rich color and nice captures...(that redhead seemed to notice that your were taking her picture.)

i honestly dont understand whats with men in shorts. doesnt do anything for me, the cheerleaders have more effect and im not a lesbian, well, i wont get into that topic, but still. cool photos

I like the actions shots (#4 is my fave - man, he's hoofing it!)

Looks like the lay-dees were flirting with you in 11 and 12 especially...get any phone numbers??? Just so you can arrange to send them copies of the pics, of course.

thanks everyone

no scrum pics :( nice pics none the less. try and get one of someone raking some unlucky offside fool next time lol

Scrum??? This is real rugby not that Union rubbish

Great action photos Andy..Not what I normally see from U I like it!

cheers Holly

!!!
I love Rugby. :D
I really like the action shots. :]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back