A day at the track

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was a bit too hammered to get any really great shots, but I'm pretty happy with this one. Hell, I should be happy that I didn't drop my camera:)

main.php

its a really nice shot

What day were you there? I was there Friday and got a few shots myself.

So how do you prevent from blowing the sky out on days like this? I tend to do that a lot, and many of my photos from Friday have blown out sky.

That large open area makes me wonder why it's open...

You got drunk at The Indy 500??? I bet you were the only person to do that. Shame on you.

Thanks folks, I did apply some mild HDR processing to keep from blowing out the highlights. If you look closely you can see subtle shadows from moving people. I think I was able to hide it fairly well though.

I was there on Carb Day (Friday).

And Derrel, I really hope you're joking about the drunk part LOL... The big open spot was pretty much there, but it had 4 people in it badly ghosted from bracketing, so I removed them.

Thanks folks, I did apply some mild HDR processing to keep from blowing out the highlights. If you look closely you can see subtle shadows from moving people. I think I was able to hide it fairly well though.

And Derrel, I really hope you're joking about the drunk part LOL... The big open spot was pretty much there, but it had 4 people in it badly ghosted from bracketing, so I removed them.

Yes, of course I'm joking...I had 13 beers during the race, but unlike you, I wasn't "hammered"..sh!+faced maybe, but hammered, no...no way man!

Yes, of course I'm joking...I had 13 beers during the race, but unlike you, I wasn't "hammered"..sh!+faced maybe, but hammered, no...no way man!
My goal at carb day is to forget some stuff and let my camera remind me of what happened. It's not always a good plan, but it's entertaining! How did you handle the heat on Sunday? Christ, that day was a scorcher!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back