A Day at the Zoo

Sir Tony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from when I went to the Milwaukee County Zoo today. There was no post processing done to the images, just shot in RAW and converted to JPEG. Shot with a 30D with a Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L.

Any critiques are welcome, positive or negative. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Tony

Great pictures.. I especially like the elephant because of the big guys expression.. (if elephants even do have expressions! ha).. I also like the DOF on the lizard.

Thanks for posting these... especially because I'm ordering a 30D in a week or two (darn money!)
-Mike

Awww! These are so dang cute!! Must have been nap time for the animals! LOL! I love the colors in #2.

Well done!
I wish you had captured ALL of the elephant, though, end of trunk and feet included, but well...
I like the centredness of the rolled up ... erm ... dotted one is a :scratch: leopard then? :scratch: ... and him being so coiled up is cute!

I don't quite so much like the centredness in the lion photo, although the expression, that languid look, is GREAT. So is your DOF (depth of field) ... but a slight shift of the camera to the right would have helped your composition, I think.

One more.....Moo

IMG_1343.jpg

Cool shots. My fave is the second one

Most reactions

Back