A day in the life of....

I'm pretty new here and I think it's a brilliant idea to introduce myself to the board, so I'm in!

i'd like to give it go, i take my camera into work most days 'cept when its raining, so if its not wet I am game. good idea graig :D

i am so all over this! :-D

this will give me yet another excuse to take a picture which may very well include the super duper hot guy i sit next to in my spanish class as july 1st is the day of our final. and i'll be getting my allergy shots, and i'll be tanning, and i'll be at my apartment AND at my parents' house. it's the perfect day for this activity. :-D

awesome idea, graig. :bounce:

carlita said:
i am so all over this! :-D

this will give me yet another excuse to take a picture which may very well include the super duper hot guy i sit next to in my spanish class as july 1st is the day of our final. and i'll be getting my allergy shots, and i'll be tanning, and i'll be at my apartment AND at my parents' house. it's the perfect day for this activity. :-D

awesome idea, graig. :bounce:

Balls to the rest, I just want the tanning shots. :drool:

;-)

Seriously, cool idear. I'm in.

What a brilliant idea!! :lol:

As Thursday is technically my day OFF I won't be at work, and I don't think I actually have anything concrete planned, so who knows what you'll get!! :wink: :roll:

Cathie

I'm down! or is it up.. anyways I'll be taking lots of pictures on July 1st!

Great idea Graig!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back