A day in the life...

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...of Raymond, Daisy, Canoncan and AIRIC.

Unfortunately Chiller was unavailable but the rest of us met up again for the second Saturday in a row. We started at the marsh in Whitby but talk soon turned to Amherst Island near Kingston Ontario. The weather could not have been any better so we decided to take the 2 hour drive and explore a new area. We had a great time and found a wonderful new area to explore called Owl Forest.

Sunrise at the marsh
am9055.jpg

am9584.jpg

Raymond from another vantage point
am9624.jpg

A very brave Daisy
am9660.jpg

No!
am9663.jpg

:shock:
am9664.jpg

Off to Amherst Island. Daisy and Raymond on the Ferry.
am9059.jpg

The Southshore
am9067.jpg

The car before the mud puddles
am9075.jpg

Into the bush we go
am9672.jpg

am9675.jpg

am9693.jpg

am9680.jpg

Some of the local architecture.
am9080.jpg

Sunset from the Ferry
am9083.jpg

Only 14 hours on the go, longer for Daisy and Raymond. Not bad for a Saturday.

Eric

Chase,

We really have a good bond starting and it looks like megapaws may join in as well next time. We have already talked about future locations.

Eric

Look for a post in the Nature Gallery soon called Wings of Flurry featuring some of the Canada Goose images I took this morning.

Eric

wonderful shots Eric. it's pretty cool that you guys hooked up again.

great shots of Daisy...looked scary for a second :)

nice stuff eric. we'll meet up in the near future i'm sure. really like the shot of the blacksmith building. thanks again for the invite.

Still green with envy....:meh: :meh: :meh:
When I dare to come back out from behind the sofa, I shall give these another - and closer! - look, the look that they actually deserve, but for the time being I must keep on being envious... :grumpy:

:lol:

the bird's pictures are so great~ :)

great shots eric! those pictures of mine are so funny :lmao: ! hehehe! that squirrel wanted to climb on top of my head i guess, would have been a nice shot :sexywink:! i had fun yesterday,did a lot of exercise which is good for me and ray! good thing i didnt pop in the woods, :D hehe! it was fun! hope u guys would come to our place next time!

Daisy,

You started to get me scared in Owl Foirest. You were looking like you were going to have the baby there :shock: Yikes! It was a good long walk and felt great but I am tired today. I'm glad it is wet and dark outside today as my first thought was to head down to the Marsh :) when I woke up.

Make sure you get lots of rest and Raymond takes care of you .

Eric

Great series!! Count me among those who wish they could come along!! :)

I still can't get over how tame these critters are. :heart: Beautiful work, Airic!

We are very lucky and I have to say I have taken this place for granted up until
recently. Giving a tour to other TPFers have made me realize what a wonderful place it is.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back