A Day on the Course - C&C Please

m66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are the best of about 55 photo's taken on a golf outing. Please tell me what you think...

Out of Bounds
3502170663_ce4988faff.jpg

Out Back
3502923518_1d1048dd2a.jpg

Intimate Moments
3502080993_2ee5ea08d1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1) skys way blown out

2) the gray building doesn't work well against the gray sky

3) probably the better one out of the 3, would of liked to see the number of the club more in focus

I agree with you on number one. I took another pass at it in Lightroom and came up with this:

3502431441_d68c49b168_b.jpg

Well, those colors are really exciting, but it looks really edited. The green is a little too vibrant.

Looks like you deleted the first one. On a landscape shot, a blown out sky is an inevitability, not necessarily a handicap.

I like the barn the most. I thought the roof line was enough to deliniate it from the sky. A blue sky would have been sweet! Try compositing it!

I"m taking a stab at this...
It looks like there wasn't enough natural light to get what you may have wanted. In the last one, with the road and trees, the details are lost in the trees and the green of everything is really cranked up (maybe from editing).
The one with the clubs, maybe it would look 'different' if you had made it so only the closest part of the clubs was in focus back to the numbers, something like that? I don't know how to do that, being a beginner myself.

Most reactions

Back