A Day On The Island (part 2) (mostly people)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More pics from our day on Spiekeroog on July 8, 2006:

0_064_OpaGerdJutta.jpg

My f-i-l and his other d-i-l (Jutta) after he had come back from their swim...

0_069_Thomas.jpg

... as well as Thomas with rubbed-dry hair after their swim (can you now tell that light green eyes kind of run in the family? ;))

0_070_Andreas.jpg

Andreas in the "beach basket" ... the kind of big chair you can rent for the day to leave your clothes, sit, be protected against too much sun or too much cold, whichever and so on, ...

0_073_Sabine.jpg

... and Sabine, still in all her clothes (with light green eyes, you see?)

I don't know why I did not get any other photo of Florian all during our day on the island :scratch: ???

170519500.jpg

Later, when sitting there and feeling a bit chilly got too boring, Sabine and I went for a walk through the dunes with our cameras in tow, which is when she - among other things - also took her photos of the ants on the path.

170519499.jpg

Wavey dunes on Spiekeroog

170519498.jpg

The view from the dunes to the sea, and what do you see? The sky ... it has turned all BLUE :D.

More in Part 3.

C'mon, meet the other side of my family (while "my" side is to be seen here and here ) when we met my husband's brother and wife and my husband's father to spend the day with them on Spiekeroog.

I am leading monologues on these here but I had meant to bump these without saying so and then commented on so many other members' pics that by doing so I pushed these down to the bottom again myself :er: ...

Most reactions

Back