A day out on the bikes.

asphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.allenskiles.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined the Forum today. Hello everyone. I have only been doing photography for 7 months now. Just learning as I go.
Here are some photos I took while out riding with my friends. Let me know what you think.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I want a sportbike so bad.

wow, pretty good for only 7 months!!, actually, VERY good

Heya, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

These are good. Panning when you have only started to take photos 7 months ago! Wow. :hail:
I still don't do well in panning - at all...!

I really like your DOF (depth of field) and composition in Photo ... erm ... photos are not numbered :irked: :wink: ... must count myself now, hmph :hertz: ... Photo 4!

Do you yourself show in any of them? (Like in #2?)

No I am not in any of them. Thanks for the complements. I guess it would have helped if I numbered them. I will be sure to do that from now on.

Here is another one I did at the track.

6.jpg

Nice shots Allen! I wish I didn't have to ride so far to find such nicely-paved, twisty roads!

Good stuff and Welcome! Sportbikes are so cool...

Fantastic pictures! And made even better by the presence of my favourite machines.
Your panning skills are amazing! I love all of those pics!

Asphoto... can i make a suggestion, by all means not on photography but I find that when I am on one wheel I like to keep my feet on the pegs.:mrgreen:
Oh and if thats not you then I put my foot in my mouth and just pass the message on to him.

Asphoto... can i make a suggestion, by all means not on photography but I find that when I am on one wheel I like to keep my feet on the pegs.:mrgreen:
Oh and if thats not you then I put my foot in my mouth and just pass the message on to him.

when drag racing you hardly ever put your feet up, you keep them down so you can take off as soon as the light turns, and most drag races have an airshifter so no need in putting their feet up, but yea if your just trying to ride a wheelie make sure atleast your left foot is up to be able to hit the back brake in case you go back to far.

Again I wish my panning skills where this far advanced!

Hello biker fellow ;)
Your picturea are realy breathtaking!
I´d like your CBR and R1 but should you wear jeans on it?! :spank:
I hope you`r all healthy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back