mattcantsk8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSF0672.jpg
_DSF0676.jpg
_DSF0706.jpg

The portrait is very good. It's an excellent photo. Lose the watch it's a distraction. Crop tighter and adjust the tone response. The photo is muddy and lacks contrast -- no black and no white. Like this:

portrait.jpg

Joe

Thank you all for your feedback and there all related in the sense that we were out skating and I was just documenting what was happening

I love these...brings me back about 10 years to when I used to spend every day watching Rodney Mullen and Daewon Song. I would practice 360 flips until the sun went down! Great shots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

This brings me back too. In between "official" skate shots, I would just document all the other stuff. Usually in b&w too.

My only input is that the skate shot is the weakest. You need to get some separation of the skater from the background. If you won't be lighting it, consider moving the camera to place the skater over a more contrasty background, something he will not blend in.

I use to use speedlights to light the skater, which would allow me the opportunity to underexposed the background. Thus creating great separation.

fa7628c42b6702f295bd352a0abb046d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back