A day out with my Daughter

rpwiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, These are my first posts that i've made and also from a digital slr. I took my daughter out on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, here are a few photos. Any C & C would be appreciated good or bad. I am wil ling to learn from my mistakes.

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0311.jpg

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

Pretty child - and sweet poses. The shadows on her face could do to be lightened - use a flash even in bright sunlight to avoid that. Better yet, shoot in the mornng or early evening when its not so bright out so you can avoid the harsh light.

I agree. Very nice shots. She is a very lovely girl, and you should be proud of capturing such good images of your daughter. However, a fill flash or reflector can give you the extra light you need, and a bit of post processing can help to brighten the eyes and make these great. In any event, well done. :)NJ

well thanks for all the feedback. I do agree with the shadows being to harsh but it was the only time of day i could get out there. I Did shoot all these shots with an add on flash nikon sb28dx but i must not of done it properly. There are faint catch lights in poses 1 and 3 . I always have a diffuser on should i have taken i off. Should i have added plus compensation for more flash.

Thanks again for your comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back