A Day Out

woodsac said:
Thanks guys!

Where ya been Pete? Haven't seen any new shots from ya lately?

Oh, I'm still here. I haven't done much lately... some metal cabinets... water treatment equipment... nothing very interesting.

Thanks for asking. Things should start to open up for me pretty soon.

Pete

Love the pics.

I hope you don't mind me posting this but I have my brightness settings up to their highest (very old pc :roll: ) ...

so does this look very out to you because this is how it looks 'regular' on my screen.

jpeg.jpg

I'm typically not very partial to baby photos (primarily because I find them to be boring), but these certainly aren't. The old car as a backdrop is such a nice touch, it's very unique and really applies a professional and appealing quality to the subject matter. I know, I know.. 'subject matter? That's my kid you're talking about there!' But from my point of view, he's a model. Look at that face!

And WOW, even better, a Charlie Manson car! That makes these pictures even more worthy! Davin will be awesome when he's older! <3

Thanks you two :D

Raindrops, I'm working with a calibrated monitor. The version you posted adds some nice light to the face, but there is a lot of detail loss in the whites. It created several hot spots on the hat, the shirt sleeve and pants. My original image is slightly dark, but that's because it was overcast outside.

Thank you for the explanation. It appears I need a new PC :mrgreen: :roll:

Wonderful pictures anyway, despite my klonky monitor! :D

This is a great series woodsac - number three is BY FAR my favorite - the composition, the coloring, everything - its all just really working together very well. Great job here, as usual!

i don't get into the portrait section enough... i love these shots woods... awesome photos... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back