A Day with BACE

AIRIC said:
Welcome to TPF. Great pics and two is a classic but I think most people around here would prefer the foot in the face shot :biglaugh: One of these days when it is warmer we need a good TO meet up. Maybe a romp through Kensington Market or something like that.

Eric

Seriously. Still trying to meet up with Luminosity before she heads off to the other side of the world.

I like the third one of Bace as well. My only comment would be that his head is cut off a little too much. Some would argue that the whole head needs to be int he shot, but I think an extreme close-up like that presents a nice intimacy. This one could benefit from just a little more forehead. I like that the ear is still in.

Cool stuff, good work.

haha...I was telling her to take the ear out cause I thought the white just bellow it is a little distracting.

And there is no limit to how much forheard could be in a picture.

Balding at 25 yrs old sucks.

Emma-Lee said:
hahaha I told him to shave! He did not listen! :lmao:

Shut up zit face.

Wow. Cool series.
Good to have you on board, Emma-Lee. Be very welcome!
Not surprising that bace likes you so to be his model. The second photo is extra special.
But you also captured a nice one of bace!

My favourite (apart from the portraits) though is the venting tubes (if that is the word for those things?) in that photo of the graffiti-ed walls! I really like that with that plume of steam ... no such vents to be had in Hamburg when I was out photographing the graffiti and scribblings on the walls there... hmph...

Welcome and nice work, nuber 2 is my fav - great light, hope you like it here :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back