A definite beginner..

InfamousBabyJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody!! I am new to this forum and somewhat to photography. I was always very interested in photography because my aunt was obsessed with it. After she passed away, I asked for some of her equipment but to my dismay her husband had pawned it :( so I gave up on the whole photography thing after that. For xmas, my boyfriend is getting me a Sony A300K (opinions on that camera is appreciated also) and photoshop to go along with that. I am going to try to take some photography classes also, but can't really seem to find any around my area. I have ALOT to learn and can't wait. Some of the things I will be more than likely shooting are, motocross races/rides, horseback riding and events, ocean/ocean life pictures, car pictures and fall foliage to just name some stuff that I know for a fact I will be shooting. I'm sure I will be asking a million questions to everybody so I look forward to all the help and answers I will be getting :)

Ask away and welcome aboard.

Welcome,

Don't know much about the Sony cameras, but I know several on here have them. So I am sure you can get some impressions from them. Being in the NE you have a pretty good pick of different areas of photography to enjoy. Should be fun.

Yea, I love living here in the NE. Also, if anybody is from around my are and has nice places that they found to shoot, feel free to PM me and let me know. I'm always down for some traveling :) haha.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back