Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

more to come!

really like the 3rd one, the colours have come out great - maybe a little to exposed on the far right side but nothing really!

the fourth one is also very nice, i think you could have maybe tried a different angle and it would have come out better, other than that great shots!

where did you go?

really like the 3rd one, the colours have come out great - maybe a little to exposed on the far right side but nothing really!

the fourth one is also very nice, i think you could have maybe tried a different angle and it would have come out better, other than that great shots!

where did you go?

Thanks! went to the maldives, most of those ones are from a rural fishing island. Will post some more soon!

It it weren't for the palm tree going right through the middle of the third photo, cutting it into two halves (at least in the top), I would really like that one because of its colours.

Now I like the heron shot best of all.

Pity about the boys' faces all being so dark...

The first clearly suffers from the highest ISO your camera offers you ... else that one would have been really nice.

They have some interesting animals there, which here you'd only find in terrariums!

I love the one with the palm tree going through the middle, the photo wouldnt really look the same without it
:thumbup: good work!
From the title of this thread, the photos werent what I expected, nice surprise tbh :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back