A Few Action Shots, What You Think?

Buszaj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

This is my first picture posting and would like to know how I can improve on my pictures. These were taken at my sister's soccer match. (I'm almost known as the team photographer):D.

P1030805.jpg

P1030794.jpg

P1030597.jpg

...And a winter shot from march break

P1030223.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ3

Some of the players seem very soft focused. Also your skiing photo should be at a different angle, the light is a little to harsh in some places.

Thanks Photoman. You're right, I never noticed that in those pics. Any idea towards how I can sharpen the focus on the players? By the way, r u doing high school exams now?

The blurriness in the photos is because of subject movement. The focus seems to be pretty accurate. To get sharper images, you would need to use a faster shutter speed. Actually, I think the bluriness isn't all that bad.

Make sure you are using your lens's largest aperture.

If you are already using your maximum aperture, then you can turn up your ISO to get faster shutter speeds....but that increased the noise that shows up in the images. The alternative would be to get a lens that has a bigger maximum aperture...that's what pro sports photographers use...but they aren't cheap.

you need to be using a faster shutter speed to freeze the motion. to achieve that without darkening your photo you will need to raise your iso rating, and or open your aperture more.

on number one you missed the focus entirely, just be more careful, your focused on the background instead of the player.

I wish I can get a better lens Big Mike, but I don't have an SLR yet:(. Thanks for the advice though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back