A few amateur pics

ehmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my second post, I have had an interest in photography all my life and read many books, studied many works of art, and self educated myself as much as possible, but have never properly educated myself so all my pics are true amateur.
This is just a few of my favorite pics that I have snapped since I got my digital cam a few months ago. The rainbows were taken yesterday, and the day before. As rare as they are I had two very bright rainbows show up two days in a row (what are the chances?)

*Note – All pics are real, and there is no photoshop work done on any of them*

Good shots all. First two are my favorites.
Danny

Wow thank you all for the comments, I was so inspired by all of the positive feedback that I just had to go take more, so I grabbed my cam, hopped on my mountain bike and hit the trails – Here are the results.

Amazing shots...welcome to the forum

Hm, they're not too bad, actually. For a novice, that is. Look sort of like the default backgrounds that would come with Microsoft Longhorn. XP Except for the last one. I hate the shadows that flash creates. I usually have my flash disabled just because of that.

SonicAdvDX said:
Hm, they're not too bad, actually. For a novice, that is. Look sort of like the default backgrounds that would come with Microsoft Longhorn. XP Except for the last one. I hate the shadows that flash creates. I usually have my flash disabled just because of that.
If you are speaking of the picture of the skunk I didn’t have much of a choice to not use the flash, as it was 3 am in the morning and I don’t think he would have waited for me to set up a light system. Admitted it isn’t one of my better shots, but it is one of those once in a million for us urban dwellers and I thought it was worth posting just for the rarity.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back