Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by richiehwrd, Nov 2, 2007.
tell me what you all think, some critique would be appreciated so yeah tell me what you think.
Just a few of my thoughts... I'm by no means an expert,
but I'd like to think I know what I'm doing at least 75-80% of the time!:
• I like the first one, I'd be interested to see what it would look like with a greater depth of field.
• Love the perspective on the brick wall, just feel it needs something to make it more interesting (I'm not sure what that would be though).
• 3rd one seems off...out of focus, like you didn't like how it came out
but tried to make it work in PS.
• The beach shot is super cute.
Overall, I think you've got a great eye for perspective!
I really dig the 1st and 2nd shots... and the 4th one alot. I almost feel like the beach shot would have looked better if you lowered the aperture number so the sand was more blurry and less distracting, but I could go either way on that. I still like it alot though.
1) is my favorite, but i wish the focus would have been on the chain rather than the wall. I love simlple things like this.
2) the bright sunburst at the top right hand corner is distracting.
3) is blurry.
4) i love how she is offering it to you, but its a shame her head is cropped.
Separate names with a comma.