Some photos from the past week or so.

RAWCondos-03-EDITED-4.jpg

Caribana-232-EDITED.jpg

4thOfJulyBEACH-291-EDITED.jpg

ArtShow-191-EDIT.jpg

Caribana-256-EDITED.jpg

VictoriaDay-0355-EDIT.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Emily. I'm really not sure about the "straightness." I'll have to have another look. I'll also see how a little lightening looks. Man, a couple of crazy bolts of lightening would really make this shot rock, eh? :)

I like the first one... very eerie. But is it tilted to the left just EEEEEEEEEEVER so slightly? Or am I just titled? :lmao: I think it could also stand to be just a tad brighter... a hair... it's cool though :thumbup:

I checked the straightness and you were right, it was off a tad. I straightened it and lightened it just a bit and reposted it above. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hey Emily, stop being so hot in this thread...you are clearly trying to stir up more trouble.:lmao:

Hey lazy, I really like the shots. A few minor recommendations.

Tone down the lighting/vignette effect in #4.

Straighten the bench in #5 which should make the yellow poles a little more straight too.

#6 is probably my least favorite. Decent shot, maybe its the centered composition? Maybe crop a little tighter on the right side. It would be nice to see the kid staring at the guy but not that other guy to the right.

Hey Emily, stop being so hot in this thread...you are clearly trying to stir up more trouble.:lmao:

Hey lazy, I really like the shots. A few minor recommendations.

Tone down the lighting/vignette effect in #4.

Straighten the bench in #5 which should make the yellow poles a little more straight too.

#6 is probably my least favorite. Decent shot, maybe its the centered composition? Maybe crop a little tighter on the right side. It would be nice to see the kid staring at the guy but not that other guy to the right.

LOL... if you were as hot as Emily maybe I'd consider making those changes. Oh, and of course you'd need to be of the female persuasion. :) Joking aside, thanks for the recommendations. I do know what you mean with #6. While I do go for centred compositions when I think they really work, this isn't one of them, but I was attracted mostly to the way the light was falling on the guy. As for straightening the bench and poles, that'll throw the line of the building behind out of level. But I'll play around with it and see what I get. Thanks.

2,4,6 are all very interesting photos! #4 is outstanding--one of my favorite street photos of this entire year, from anybody. As said above, it could be de-vignetted a little bit, especially on the left side....regardless of how it is processed, I really like that shot.

2,4,6 are all very interesting photos! #4 is outstanding--one of my favorite street photos of this entire year, from anybody. As said above, it could be de-vignetted a little bit, especially on the left side....regardless of how it is processed, I really like that shot.

Thanks Derrel, I'll revisit #4 and tie vignetting.

I really like them. I wish I had the guts to take candid shots out in public. Haven't worked up to that yet.

The only thing I have to say is about number 3. The volley ball game on the left keeps distracting me and pulling my eye to that side. (But, that could just be me. Heh.) Other than that, I like it. Good job.

#2 man is playing pocket pool? Well isn't that embarrassing :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back