this is my first time posting pictures on this site

seagull.jpg

wateratsunset.jpg

bucket.jpg

fountain2.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

fountain1.jpg

yeah, what verb said.
but they would look even terrific-er if they had borders or frames. Though, i never frame mine, so i'm not allowed to say this. ;)

Great stuff! i'm all into the first two!

Alexandra said:
yeah, what verb said.
but they would look even terrific-er if they had borders or frames. Though, i never frame mine, so i'm not allowed to say this. ;)

Great stuff! i'm all into the first two!

I second that! I've noticed that using a black border really helps your eye adjust to the picture inside, and gives it a good reference for the dark colors. I don't know if that makes sense, but it works :)

And the first two are also my fav! I never would have thought of shooting water with that DOF, but I love it.

Raymond J Barlow said:
cool! leave a space between your IMG text lines, and you will get a gap between photos ... they would look even better!!
done and done

Hey, somethingfierce, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
This is a nice collection of photos, you chose some very varying motifs, I must say, and very interesting angles, too, times of day, light situations, DOF and all. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos from you.

(And I still don't get any gaps between the photos...)

LaFoto said:
Hey, somethingfierce, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
This is a nice collection of photos, you chose some very varying motifs, I must say, and very interesting angles, too, times of day, light situations, DOF and all. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos from you.

(And I still don't get any gaps between the photos...)
thanks for the welcome and kind words, i fixed the no spaces, for some reason after i added them yesterday i got on this morning and the spaces were gone :hertz:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back